Monday, 19 March 2012

New Hair

Can you believe before this I hadn't dyed my hair since September?
This is so unlike me, when I realised how long it had been it was a real shock

I went for "Cyber Purple" this time, I had used the colour before
I remember shopping with Bloomzy and this girl was asking me if I'd made my own dye lol
It was pretty weird!

As much as I would have liked to go back to red or even like, pink lol
My hair is pretty dead right now, I'm not sure if it's the years of abuse I have given it
But I don't think Insomnia, Stress, Depression, Anxiety and increasing Trichotillomania
are really giving it the best of love lately lol
They are also factors in why I hadn't dyed it for so long too I suppose

But less talk more hair!

This is the state it was in before, faded and with nearly 6 months of roots
You can see all the broken parts at the back of my head from the pulling
So gross looking lol

and now....
It's dark which I don't usually like but anything is better than how it was before!!
It really picks up the colour in the light (Reds, purples and pinks!)


This was from yesterday
It looks a bit flat in colour here, so miffed it's not easy to photo the colour!
I totally need my fringe cutting now hah, I dont want to risk doing it myself

0 comments: