Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Lime Crime ★ Mint to be


Originally part of a collection called "Pop Romance"
Which was a small group of pastel lipsticks also including Coquette and New Yolk City


A little hard to pull off than most colours, Mint to be isn't an average lipstick

I managed to get an even application with little effort
Though I did find it applied slighty patchy, it was easy to fix though
A little hard to remove, was keen to stay in my lines and left my lips a little dry
But it wasn't all so bad it would ever put me off wearing it again

Score; ★★★★☆
One point knocked off for the aftermath of zombie mouth haha

Buy your own, or shop the whole Lime Crime range

Mint to be is currently discontinued (along with Styletto and New Yolk City)
But if you use the "reccomend" button and it reaches 1,000 votes it will be re-made
Mint to be currently has 1,000 votes and should be coming back soon


In similar news, the Carousel Lipgloss by Lime Crime will be discontuned!
You only have until March 1st to buy them, after this time they will no longer be available
Shop the Carousel Gloss range here


You can see my Carousel Gloss review and swatches here

0 comments: