Friday, 10 February 2012

Circle lense review ★

The lenses in this post were provided to me by QQ Contacts
Though required to review for their website all opinions stated are my own

Lense; Black Magic Circle
This series is available in plano only
Shelf life is 3 years with a usage length of up to 1 year
They are 14mm diameter


My package and another foot print case, I wonder is this is a new style?
I also received a cute leopard gift bag as well as care cards


On first glance I was confused and dissappointed
I thought the lenses were to be black but they looked grey
Thankfully when worn this is not the case and they are black!


You can see they offer a black outer ring
With no colouring and just black these lenses are suitable for all eye colours!


One in and one out, you can see the effect they offer
as well as how that helps the enlargement of the lense


I can't really offer an explanation for this, I just like my mouse ears haha

Style; ★★★★★
Great lenses for when you aren't looking to change colour
The black isn't so big to over come your natural eye

Comfort; ★★★★★
These lenses were perfectly comfortable

Enlarging effect; ★★★★★
Great englargement
The bold black outer ring provides an illusions of size

A FULL HOUSE!


Want a pair?
ORDER HERE

If you do order, it's always nice to mention you heard them from my blog ♥


Don't forget to follow QQ Contacts on the following sites...
BloggerTwitter

QQ Contacts promotions
Buy Any 2 Items = Free Shipping. Enter Code FREESHIP at checkout
Orders $100+ = 15% OFF Entire Order. Enter Code QQSALE15 at checkout


Tired of seeing reviews of the same lenses?
I am always open to requests for specific styles you would like to see ♪
A full list of reviewed lenses is available to view here

0 comments: