Friday, 22 April 2011

New Sponsor; Born Pretty Store ♥

Born Pretty Store are a recent addition to my blog sponsors ♥
Whilst I have yet to receive items to review I thought I would introduce them
through a pair of eyelashes I received for free through their Facebook campaign!
The campaign was open to anyone so this isn't a sponsored review~

I am still rather new when it comes to lashes, very much a noob!
But I was delighted with the pair I was sent ♥
To get these lashes I had to "Like" their Facebook page and then await the code
Once the code was announced you were to use a special item page to get your lashes
They were chosen at random for everyone who took part

The more likes that the status about the lashes received, the more lases available
So for example, say the status for 368 likes, it would mean there was 368 pairs of lashes

...I hope I explained that well! On to the lashes!
Criss cross style from Korea!
I had been curious about this style of lash so was very happy to be able to try them
Even with my lack of lash skills, hehe

Here I am wearing the lashes
I'm sure that paired with some lower lashes these would add a lot of drama!


They were very long in length, but thankfully not too long
I think I have a heavy brow, so having lashes too long is irritaing and these were just right!

So, be sure to like Born Pretty on Facebook!
and keep your eyes peeled for their generousity
They often give away nail stamping plates ♪

As for Born Pretty Store, they sell many very well priced beauty goods
All with free shipping too, so whats not to love there?
Their main focus is on nail tools and products but theres plenty of other things too
Like make up, circle lenses, deco rhinestones and of course every Gals favourite...

BULK EYELASHES ♥
This set is of 50 lashes and comes with lash glue as well as applicator
all for $12.34... I think that's a really good price personally
Buy this set here
I think once I am more confident with lashes I will add this to my cart straight away!


I feel like I may of got muddled when writing this
So if anything is un-clear feel free to ask my any questions

0 comments: