Monday, 25 October 2010

Just a bit of life for you ♪

Hello blog world! ヾ(。´┏з┓`)ノ
When I am busy with work etc, I miss you dearly
Even when it's only a few days by the time I come back theres so much to read
and I want to make sure I get my fair share of posts in for you too

I surpassed 155 followers recently too ★ WOOHOO
The money from my Google Ad's hasnt amounted to a lot
But whatever comes from it will go to a giveaway once I reach 200 followers
I've already some prize ideas in mind and I hope I can make it worthwhile

This morning I was greeted by something lovely in the post!

A 3D Halloween card (everything is 3D these days huh?!)
But it was from my Japanese penpal Chinami, we lost touch a few years ago
and we don't write that often anymore so it was so lovely to receive this ♥
I replied straight away haha, I'm sending it asap hehe


I recently got my iPool from MukuCHU too (along with some lenses I will review soon!)
It's a cleaning device for lenses, as I don't trust myself rubbing them etc
Theres a video about it on their page here, and whilst not in use, it's cute to look at!

I'm glad you all like my new hair too
Thanks so much for your lovely comments ♥
As promised heres some better pictures...



I took them when I got ready for a party (it was with my boyfriends family)
and was also the first time I wore lenses for a decent amount of time
No hassle at all and I didnt seem to get many weird looks, only compliments about them
So I'm feeling a lot better about wearing them more often hehe
Now if only I can learn how to apply lashes without ripping out my own...

0 comments: